Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1.    #1  
    Clock themes I put together for the analog clock in the Pre's clock app.
    Added new theme (cogs 2.0.0-2.1.0 ONLY) but you need to remove any clock patches
    you have installed. Drag-n-drop cogs folder to .wallpapers folder.
    Install new patch.



    Pick Clock Style you would like to view on your phone. (Only one style at a time can be installed)
    Open ZIP file and drag-and-drop clock folder to .wallpapers folder on your pre.[/B]

    Install patch
    Luna reboot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 04/05/2011 at 07:10 AM.
  2. #2  
    the pictures aren't showing up....just boxes with red "x" in them.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    the pictures aren't showing up....just boxes with red "x" in them.
    media/internal/.wallpapers/clock


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/20/2011 at 12:02 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  4. #4  
    Skull gets my vote.
  5. #5  
    ahh now they're showing up properly

    Killah Manilla!!! that's bad ***

    (can't say bad donkey apparently ) I like them both....now if you extended the skull jaw line more like punisher that would be wickedgood (not that it isn't good already, but if you're bored and want to keep tweaking....just sayin' )
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ForTheRoad View Post
    Skull gets my vote.
    Did you install it?????????
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    media/internal/.wallpapers/clock/


    I actually meant....they weren't showing up on this website....in the forum....I hadn't tried putting them on my phone because I wanted to see what they looked like first
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    ahh now they're showing up properly

    Killah Manilla!!! that's bad ***

    (can't say bad donkey apparently ) I like them both....now if you extended the skull jaw line more like punisher that would be wickedgood (not that it isn't good already, but if you're bored and want to keep tweaking....just sayin' )
    If you can find an image I will try to make it work.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  9. #9  
    This isn't that image but an interesting one nonetheless:


    I don't know how hard it is to manipulate the images but I was thinking if you took this image, and as each hour goes by then that corresponding circle is the one that is highlighted, and inside that circle is the actual minute hand?...just something I stumbled on that may or may not be kinda neat.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  10. #10  
    or this one:
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    This isn't that image but an interesting one nonetheless:


    I don't know how hard it is to manipulate the images but I was thinking if you took this image, and as each hour goes by then that corresponding circle is the one that is highlighted, and inside that circle is the actual minute hand?...just something I stumbled on that may or may not be kinda neat.
    Put image in the clock folder.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/19/2011 at 07:06 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  12. #12  
    This was brought up once before...what do you think the likelyhood of something like this being made into a replacement clock?

    Tron-inspired LED Watch | Tokyoflash

    I can't remember if anything came out of the last discussion on it and couldn't find the original thread. It's a pretty neat concept.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    This was brought up once before...what do you think the likelyhood of something like this being made into a replacement clock?

    Tron-inspired LED Watch | Tokyoflash

    I can't remember if anything came out of the last discussion on it and couldn't find the original thread. It's a pretty neat concept.
    That can be done.
    I just need some images
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  14. #14  
    tron inspired led watch images - Google Search
    found this....I know there's some work that needs to be done, but it's a starting point. Just have to get the basic overhead shot and make an image for each hour and then for each minute and then overlay the 12 hour pictures on the 60 minute pictures? maybe tomorrow I'll see about messing around and getting individual pictures.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  15.    #15  
    would you like it to be a Tron theme or just blue neon?
    I had to make my own images. to hard to chop the ones on the net
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  16.    #16  
    Added new Tron style theme
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

  17. #17  
    Nice work as always Warlord.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  18. #18  
    You are the man!! Thank you sir
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  19. #19  
    Skull looks great...

    Thanks!
  20.    #20  
    If we could fix that lock-screen clock, now that would be cool
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions