Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    seems to me I've seen that clock modified on a few themes... I believe an iron maiden theme had a different clock as did n a z I zombies theme also had one..... Then again, maybe I'm just imagining things

on a side note, when I removed the blue theme earlier today, I just noticed the blue messaging scrim and white letters have remained on my phone.... I haven't installed any themes since uninstalling that one. Wonder why it didn't fully uninstall, ideas?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    seems to me I've seen that clock modified on a few themes... I believe an iron maiden theme had a different clock as did n a z I zombies theme also had one..... Then again, maybe I'm just imagining things

on a side note, when I removed the blue theme earlier today, I just noticed the blue messaging scrim and white letters have remained on my phone.... I haven't installed any themes since uninstalling that one. Wonder why it didn't fully uninstall, ideas?

Try to reinstall theme and remove it again.

Do a full phone reset after each.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

This is very cool. Thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  4.    #24  
    Added new theme

5.    #25  
    Added new theme. Blue Glow...

Oooo, something new to customize. lol. I might just have to take a shot at my own clock. If I ever finish one I will post it here. The grunge one is cool. Is there a way to center it in the code or does it have to do with the images? As of now, its all the way at the top.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Oooo, something new to customize. lol. I might just have to take a shot at my own clock. If I ever finish one I will post it here. The grunge one is cool. Is there a way to center it in the code or does it have to do with the images? As of now, its all the way at the top.
    Did not dig in that deep
    Still down with a cold plus trying to update some old patches for the 2.xx peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Did not dig in that deep
    Still down with a cold plus trying to update some old patches for the 2.xx peeps.
    No problem. I'm not gonna rush ya.

Im just glad to see a new patch. Thanks.
    thats dope... blue glow going on my phone tomorrow!!
    to think I just jumped on here to say thanks for the last blue theme update that I finally did..... really digging the new time on the lock screen. (went to my clock hoping blue glow was now part of the theme )
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Did you install it?????????
    not yet, I'll do it tomorrow.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    to think I just jumped on here to say thanks for the last blue theme update that I finally did..... really digging the new time on the lock screen. (went to my clock hoping blue glow was now part of the theme )
    just might set that up.
    Next update for Blue theme will be the Blue Glow Clock so remove the patch before updating k.

Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Great work on the Tron theme, guys! Theming the lock screen is a whole 'nother beastie, I guess, but with my Pre docked on the touchstone in landscape mode it switches to fullscreen and looks really sweet. (if the clock/alarm button is still there, tap anywhere to make it disappear)

Tweaky suggestion: second dot a little lighter...perhaps with trailing effect?
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Suggestions for making your own "lock screen" theme clock:
    - install modeswitcher
    - settings: on charger, always on
    - trigger: chargers
    - on touchstone
    - orientation: right or left (uses fullscreen)

It's like exhibition mode. Using the orientation in trigger, you can define which app comes up depending on how you place on the Touchstone!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pixi Plus - Pre Plus - Pre 2 - Pre 3 - Touchpad 1 ;-)
    my phone will not take the update added to your blue theme v1.0.4 but was able to get the blue glow clock by installing it from here.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    does this work on 2.1? i keep getting "saving rejects to usr/palm/apllications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/analog/analog-theme.css.rej"
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    does this work on 2.1? i keep getting "saving rejects to usr/palm/apllications/com.palm.app.clock/themes/analog/analog-theme.css.rej"
    works on 1.4.5 only

here is updated one for 2.1.0.

I also found a neat little workaround using Internalz Pro. I unzipped all the files and placed them in .wallpapers but named the folder the theme name ie.. skull renamed skullclock. When I want to change the theme I change the clock folder to whatever name it was and rename skull folder clock and now my theme is applied. Warlord you rock!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mamouton; 04/05/2011 at 05:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    here is updated one for 2.1.0. I also found a neat little workaround using Internalz Pro. I unzipped all the files and placed them in .wallpapers but named the folder the theme name ie.. skull renamed skullclock. When I want to change the theme I change the clock folder to whatever name it was and rename skull folder clock and now my theme is applied. Warlord you rock!!!
    I'm still getting errors...any ideas?

EDIT: I uninstalled all my patches just in case something was conflicting...but I'm still getting install errors.
    ..and just to clarify this is the 2.1 one..
    Last edited by xBRIMSTON3x; 04/04/2011 at 11:15 AM.
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Ok I manually edited the css...works great...sweet looking clocks!

Not sure why the patch didn't work...the one for 2.1 had an extra semi-colon in the first patch, then also ended prematurely...but even after fixing those it still errored out...something about AUPT and EOF error..?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast