Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Great theme mikeisnowonfire! I think that if you also make the drop down menus green like the background launcher it would make it feel complete. It's great the way is now though.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    Great theme mikeisnowonfire! I think that if you also make the drop down menus green like the background launcher it would make it feel complete. It's great the way is now though.
    I am having a hard time doing that for some reason but I really want to do that! If anyone has any pointers that would help me it would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I am having a hard time doing that for some reason but I really want to do that! If anyone has any pointers that would help me it would be appreciated!
    Which images are you trying to modify?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Which images are you trying to modify?
    I would like to alter the system drop down menu (change it's color, opacity)

Oh ok. The images you're looking for are located at /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/images/

The Pre uses 'system-menu-background.png'
    The Pixi uses 'system-menu-background-solid.png'
    I have never tried a theme before, this is my first in 16 months. It will be my last. THIS FRICKIN' THEME IS AWSOME!!! Thanks!
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by push2shock View Post
    I have never tried a theme before, this is my first in 16 months. It will be my last. THIS FRICKIN' THEME IS AWSOME!!! Thanks!
    Haha thank you very much! It's my first one I have made ever!

9.    #29  
    Oh ok. The images you're looking for are located at /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/images/

You my friend are a godsend. Thank you so much!

10.    #30  

So my next problem is that I am using Prethemer, I found the file, replaced it, and it hasn't changed. What am I missing here?

So my next problem is that I am using Prethemer, I found the file, replaced it, and it hasn't changed. What am I missing here?
    Did you reboot?

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Did you reboot?

Sent from my eVo
    Many times lol. I have had the replacement file in the right place all along, it just isn't working.

What version is webos are you running? 1.4.5, right?

Sent from my HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.

Did you send the file like this;
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/images/system-menu-background.png

/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/347/images/system-menu-background-solid.png

PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

15.    #35  
    I am using 1.4.5 and I sent it to the right place thanks! Now I am trying to change the email app arrows and dividers. Where do I send those to?

I am using 1.4.5 and I sent it to the right place thanks! Now I am trying to change the email app arrows and dividers. Where do I send those to?
    347/images/
    they are in there
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

17.    #37  
    That is what I thought. I will retrace my steps. Thank you so much for your help!

18.    #38  
    My next question is how to change the background color of the messaging app (as in you are texting someone the background behind the chat bubbles); where do I find this file?

hey man just wanted to drop a line and thank you for a great job on the green and black theme; im using it now and loving it. thank you for not using a tacky green color in the top bar and leaving the time-text and app text WHITE. and i appreciate all the changes you made with the subtle hints of yellow and orange in the sms app and phone app
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12