1.    #1  
    I don't know why, but I log in, and everything, and click on a theme to download it and I go to the theme's page.. and then under Download Options it just say Register or Log in to be able to download, but I'm already logged in.

I've relogged, and tried a million times but it just won't let me download any themes. Any one else having this problem?

Thanks
    How did you solve this problem?
    I'm currently having the same problem. Anybody know what to do?
    the file you want gets downloaded to your PC and installed through WOS QuickInstall.

I'd suggest that instead you install themes from Preware. Two tips for that:

1. after installing preware you will have to enable the theme feeds because the are off by default to improve speed.

2. Always uninstall one theme before installing another or you will have problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the file you want gets downloaded to your PC and installed through WOS QuickInstall.

I'd suggest that instead you install themes from Preware. Two tips for that:

1. after installing preware you will have to enable the theme feeds because the are off by default to improve speed.

2. Always uninstall one theme before installing another or you will have problems.
    Cantaffordit is on point here. You can also use webOS Quick Install, but Preware works better.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I have the same problem. Doesn't help at all if you want to download a theme in order to get the ZIP FILE!