Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    ok teachers you guys were right study your phone and do work got what I wanted virtual key board but now I want a bad *** theme but how can I get it out of the preware app store on my phone or do I need to load it from the computer please hit me uo let me know thanxs alot guys
    open preware, turn the theme feeds on under "manage feeds" and then find one you like. Just remember to uninstall your theme before installing another one...
  3.    #43  
    so i can install a theme straight from my phone or i have to do it on my computer then send it from my computer to my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by italianpreplus View Post
    so i can install a theme straight from my phone or i have to do it on my computer then send it from my computer to my phone
    You can install theme straight to your phone by using the Preware app. The first time you want themes you will have to open Preware's preferences and turn on the feeds for the themes (see posts #6 and #8 of this thread).
  5.    #45  
    so what your trying to say is its nothing like the iphone cydia software where you can open stuff up in the phone and get themes straight from your phone you have to plug into the computer and turn on the software then send file from computer
  6.    #46  
    can you give me a top 10 cool apps that i should get that i can get and install straight from my phone all opinons are cool thanxs guys
    ok this is italianpreplus for some reason my old name wont stay connected to the website so i had to make a new one
  8.    #48  
    hey can someone please make a top bar patch that has red font including the wifi bars and the signal bars in red to
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123