Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #21  
    this as a touchpad theme would be great :=
  2. Aganar's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    #22  
    Any chance we can get an HD Touchpad version? I love the theme but the wallpaper is simply too small on a Touchpad.
  3. #23  
    has there been any updates? This is the best theme
  4. #24  
    I agree with these guys. This is by far the best theme, and it would be amazing for the touchpad. And the pre3 also.

    Sent from my Touchpad. Booyah.
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
  5. #25  
    it wouldbe amazing if this was compatible with theme manager !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6. #26  
    Can someone tell me please how can i install it
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan0896 View Post
    Can someone tell me please how can i install it
    What are you trying to install it on? I don't believe it's even available anymore as the Prethemer site seems to be down.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    What are you trying to install it on? I don't believe it's even available anymore as the Prethemer site seems to be down.
    And there's no way i can install it? , i mean, i download it but, honestly i don't know much about this kind of stuff, there's not any program that i can use for it?
  9. #29  
    Again.. need more info... what are you trying to install it on?
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Again.. need more info... what are you trying to install it on?
    On a palm pre,webos 1.4.5
  11. #31  
    Ahh... OK. You can follow the directions in the first post of this thread then:

    How To Install/Remove Themes: Master Thread
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ahh... OK. You can follow the directions in the first post of this thread then:

    How To Install/Remove Themes: Master Thread
    Thanks, but the problem is that in the new version of quick install there is no Themer option on the tools menu
    and i can't find the Theme Manager on the preware app
  13. #33  
    Did you download the .zip version of the theme, or the .ipk?
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Did you download the .zip version of the theme, or the .ipk?
    the zip
  15. #35  
    Hmm... it's been a while for me installing a .zip theme. Hopefully another member will jump in here who's done it more recently.

    You can check the Theme Manager thread. It's what I used on my Pre2, but I'm not sure if it works with older versions (less than 2.xx). Read through that thread and see if it helps.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions