Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    What?!? Garrett, stop it!! That's my job, damn it!!!

Sent from my eVo
    And you do a good jod at it too.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    I meant asking if it was ok for you to put this out as a new theme now!
    Well I have slowly been doing this on my free time, image by image. I havent gotten into packaging any themes or havent even looked into how to do that yet. Eventually, I would like to start making themes.

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    that is a great looking theme.
    now I won't to make a theme like that great work.
    If you would like to make a theme based on my look, go for it! I dont have much time to sit and design a whole theme. And as I said above, I havent looked into how to do it yet. It would probably take me a while. lol

This is for the OP. hope u like

Awesome. You guys are making me feel bad that I havent made this into an actual theme yet. lol
    If you would. zip your files and put them in dropbox and i could try to set you up.

4.    #24  
    If you would. zip your files and put them in dropbox and i could try to set you up.
    Well the only things I have really changed myself are the messaging app, the screen lock, the quick launch bar and added some background images to some apps. Everything else is from other themes and patches. What would be the way of going about this? I recently got the webOS emulator on my computer. I was going to theme it from scratch and see what it would look like going about it from the point of view of someone with no theme on there phone to begin with. If I did it that way, my images alone probably wouldnt do much. lol. Which is why I wanted to actually start from scratch and make everything my own.
    Cool.
    Use theme builder to start your theme. then push your zip to prethemer to make an ipk file.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 02/01/2011 at 07:12 PM.

What image did you change to make that Background in the lock screen of the numbers icons.

Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    I've been slowly creating my own theme by changing things here and there on my phone. Just wanted to share what I have done. I started out with the Grayscale 3D Bevel theme by nigafool. So if you see some stuff from that theme, the credit goes to nigafool. Maybe one day I will start from scratch and make a theme based on the stuff I have changed. But as for now, I am just sharing what my phone looks like with my theme and patches.

Lock Screen:

Lock Screen 2:

Home Screen (changed the quick launch bar):

Drop Down Menu:

Launcher (using Advanced Configuration for Launcher patch):

App Loading:

Messaging (this is what I have changed the most):

Phone (I just changed the background):

And then just to show, the background I use for Music Player Remix:

Overall, I love the look of my phone. What do you think?

7.    #27  
    What image did you change to make that Background in the lock screen of the numbers icons.
    That is the "screen-lock-wallpaper-mask-bottom.png" image. Thats actually from the theme I mentioned in the first post with little modifications. Since I started this thread, I have made a totally different lock screen. I will post it to show in a bit.
  8.    #28  
    This is what I have made for my lock screen since my first post here. I had to add the text above the time since the time cant be moved. And making the time centered in between the overlay would make the overlay too long. I had to put something above it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    delacro likes this.
    It's nice to see that a few people are getting some use out of Grayscale 3D Bevels. I'm pretty proud of the amount of work I did on that; it's very extensive and I still use it as the theme on my phone.

You guys can feel free to release a theme using any of the files. I don't need to be credited.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by tobias funke View Post
    It's nice to see that a few people are getting some use out of Grayscale 3D Bevels. I'm pretty proud of the amount of work I did on that; it's very extensive and I still use it as the theme on my phone.

You guys can feel free to release a theme using any of the files. I don't need to be credited.
    The grayscale 3D bevels theme was awesome. I know a lot of work was done with all those images. I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. Since updating my phone to 2.1 though, I have been creating my own images for my phone. It's kind of nice to look back at what my phone used to look like on 1.4.5. I still think it looked nice.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    definitely nice indeed.
    Palm Lifedrive --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre (Sprint)
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by delacro View Post
    definitely nice indeed.
    Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12