Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    version 1.4 keeps showing up in preware for me, even though I update and it says it did I'm still on 1.3. I am assuming this is because I'm on a pixi and the alarm clock blue glow updat is not updating. But first and foremost where has Warlord been?.... its like he has vanished or been kidnapped!
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    version 1.4 keeps showing up in preware for me, even though I update and it says it did I'm still on 1.3. I am assuming this is because I'm on a pixi and the alarm clock blue glow updat is not updating. But first and foremost where has Warlord been?.... its like he has vanished or been kidnapped!
    lol. Ive been a bit sick with one he!l of a cold. all good now
    Plus, I got my son an engine for his car and been working on that a lot.
    Its done now. spent 15 hours on it last night just to get it done.
    the version is at 1.0.4 now.
    remove the theme and try to reinstall it and see if that helps.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

uninstalled 1.0.3 Then reinstalled to 1.0.4. Again theme siad it installed but preware still shows that blue has an update to version 1.0.4. Every part of theme seems to be working fine except no blue glow alarm clock so I assume it's due to the pixi using a different clock location.
    don't understand why it shows theme updated ok though only to the update still showing in preware..... Would have thought an error would have occurred.
  5.    #125  
    don't understand why it shows theme updated ok though only to the update still showing in preware..... Would have thought an error would have occurred.
    I had this happen to me once.
    try my fix for broken themes and see if that works. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...ken-theme.html

My pixi will not update to 1.0.4.......... even after doing the fix broken theme and trying a reinstall when I open preware 1.0.4 shows as an update and I'm on 1.0.3. I dont have much in regards to technical reason but this seems like it has to be due to the blue glow clock folder not having the same destination on a pixi as it does a pre.
  7.    #127  
    My pixi will not update to 1.0.4.......... even after doing the fix broken theme and trying a reinstall when I open preware 1.0.4 shows as an update and I'm on 1.0.3. I dont have much in regards to technical reason but this seems like it has to be due to the blue glow clock folder not having the same destination on a pixi as it does a pre.
    It might be but i can't see an image size difference stopping it from installing.

just for the hell of it, i will remove the clock images and change ver. to 1.1.0.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567