Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I think it's a keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I think it's a keeper
    I concur.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #63  
    it's about time to put a fork in it and call it done. I see a few things I will change.
    When 2.xx update comes out I will move this theme over. I Will have to wait till we get the doctor for 2.xx.
    from what I've seen with the doctor that is out for webos phones across the pond, it looking very cool for some images we can change . I made a theme call "Blood" that I pushed over the top with image editing and it looked cool to me but my son who is 16 stated " wow, that to much blood in that theme lol". I told him that this was a test to see what can be done and to take the image editing to the extreme but it was "way over the top" and
    most people would not walk out side with that them installed ltm .

Let me look and see if i took some screen captures of "Blood".
    over the top.....hmmm...... you'd be surprised at what some would consider "over the top", lol. Kind of grew out my horror/slasher flick days years ago, but I have ZERO problem blasting out some Slayer, Death, Sepultura and the like. Ok you talked me into it... time to put the keyboard away and pull out the ol' axe ....Neighbors....you have been warned
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #65  
    lol too funny.
    Ive been known to have a stiff neck after a few concerts.
    I seen Ratt in concert a long time ago (not that I'm old and all that ) and that was the most fun I ever had at a concert. I had a 78 camaro 728 that was all decked out and just sitting at a red light, the tires would tire chirp due to the cam in that monster (damn i need a bigger stull converter) .
    How I got home never, never cease to amaze me .
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/24/2011 at 10:41 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

6.    #66  
    Could not find screen caps but found some icons for Blood theme lol

lol damn my ears hurt lol....even with some good ol Alice in Chains to even it out a bit.
    That's cool man, I was expecting something a little more graphic to be honest. I think you would make some people happy with what you have there, not really my cup of tea, but it still looks good. I had the WW2 Germans (bad guys) Zombie theme for awhile there, I thought it was rather funny (stupid filter ^) and I think every time you touched the screen there was some sort of blood splater. I'm thinking it was a Call of Duty bonus level or something.

up to you if don't want to persue that theme but I think it's a pretty good start
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    lol too funny.
    Ive been known to have a stiff neck after a few concerts.
    I seen Rat in concert a long time ago (not that I'm old and all that ) and that was the most fun I ever had at a concert. I had a 78 camaro 728 that was all decked out and just sitting at a red light, the tires would tire chirp due to the cam in that monster (damn i need a bigger stull converter) .
    How I got home never, never cease to amaze me .
    Old.....no comment!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  9.    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Old.....no comment!

Sent from my eVo
    I bet. ltm

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    I bet. ltm
    You're older than me!!!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    lol damn my ears hurt lol....even with some good ol Alice in Chains to even it out a bit.
    That's cool man, I was expecting something a little more graphic to be honest. I think you would make some people happy with what you have there, not really my cup of tea, but it still looks good. I had the WW2 Germans (bad guys) Zombie theme for awhile there, I thought it was rather funny (stupid filter ^) and I think every time you touched the screen there was some sort of blood splater. I'm thinking it was a Call of Duty bonus level or something.

up to you if don't want to persue that theme but I think it's a pretty good start
    What would be cool is to have the "spinner" drip with blood as it goes around lol

instead of a spinner, just have the whole screen rain blood, which reminds me of a good Christmas Youtube video I saw this year from last year....check this out:
    Slayer Christmas Lights Spectacular - CollegeHumor video

I was trying to visualize your idea, and it wasn't working for me
    You talking about your camaro, I had this pop into my head:

mybad I thought it was a camaro and not a firechicken but funny nontheless
  14.    #74  
    hehe that was funny and Thats a sharp TA
    I've noticed your spinner everwhere on my phone (more so over the weekend) and [Lloyd Christmas voice]I like it a lot[/Lloyd Christmas voice] also nice work with the calculator, just noticed that yesterday

Ratt, lol, what goes around, comes around.... I'll tell you why. LOL

an oldie but a goodie

I got me some Mötörhead tickets for next month, now THAT's old
    spinner doesn't size right in facebook.
  17.    #77  
    It is doing the same thing to me in the AccuWeather app. I will look in to this

18.    #78  
    ok i think i found the prob.
    Sorry bout this fix is in the next update, tonight >

Fix is up. should be ready for download soon.

Let me know if this worked for you k
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/24/2011 at 11:18 PM.

indeed it did.
  20.    #80  
    Cool glad it fixed it.
    So do I need to change anything? or is it looking good.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast