Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Is this what you're talking about ?

I was talking about the other part being dark blue. drop down menu background showing battery, brightness, media volume, system volume. If that was darl blue instead of black and the part your pointing to being like you changed there it would be sweet! But I'm not going to request changes... never had before and am stopping now....thanks for all the work you put into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    yep this is a 24meg theme so wifi is a must sorry.
    Pixi minus getting it done here!!! I want my new webOS sprint phone ASAP!!!!
    This theme rocks! Kudos Warlord.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #44  
    thank you and to everyone else.
    I put a lot of long nights on this one
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/19/2011 at 02:47 PM.
    I think this would be a great theme with the Iphone icons on here. Just something "i think would look sexy" But that is just me..

What do other people think about it?
    I really like warlords icons mixed with palms. I own a palm for a reason and don't want anything iphone related...but that's just me.
  7.    #47  
    Yes, i like it the way it is. Trying to make it the way palm should of made the icons the first time IMO.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

8.    #48  
    updated some of the loading cards to a 80% black.
    Let me know if you'll like it like this k

Plus I changed the Messaging background a bit.

Remember to always do a Luna restart after an update.

I really like that theme, now that I've tried it out on my phone instead of just looking at it. Couple things, I had the date set as dd-MMM-yy which now reads 19-Jan-(cut off) and my clock is gone (due to the icons on the top right)

But everything else.... icons, scrims, excellent work That's the first time I've seen white letters for messaging, kinda weird n cool8)

One more ?.... why no pulse glow at the boot logo?... (not like you didn't spend hours and hours already lol)
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I really like that theme, now that I've tried it out on my phone instead of just looking at it. Couple things, I had the date set as dd-MMM-yy which now reads 19-Jan-(cut off) and my clock is gone (due to the icons on the top right)
    This is due to the icon size change I made to 20px (Was 17px).
    Helps with my old eyes
    I use "Date as Carrier String no year" patch.

But everything else.... icons, scrims, excellent work That's the first time I've seen white letters for messaging, kinda weird n cool8)

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    One more ?.... why no pulse glow at the boot logo?... (not like you didn't spend hours and hours already lol)
    That glow was getting old to me lol so I changed it up a bit to see how it would look.
    you not like ?

Thanks you for you're comments. I'll be glad when I'm happy with how this theme looks so I can get some sleep
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/20/2011 at 12:15 AM.

I'd thought of that date as carrier string fix already, just a matter of getting around to it, but thanks No big issue with no glow, just wondered why. I don't know if you made your icons from scratch or if you just found them somewhere, but they are the bee's knees and lotsa time for sleep when you're dead, or so they say, whoever they are
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  12.    #52  
    Update to theme

Testing Blue EMAIL background and compose background.
    Please let me know if you find any text colors that need fixin'.

13.    #53  
    Help me find this image please...

Attached Images Attached Images

14.    #54  
    OMG if 2.1.0 comes out now that I'm so close to getting this theme done
    Still get cd write errors. Any ideas why? I notice that factory icons turn into moons too, as if they are missing.
  16.    #56  
    what was the last app that you installed. Try and remove it.

is this the only time you get this error ?

dose preware show the theme installed ?
    everything looks pretty good still, I've had the theme for a couple of days and got a couple more suggestions for you

When I dial a phone number, the numbers are black (using the touchscreen dialer)...kinda hard to see when my brightness is set at 1%

Same when I send a new text message and trying to enter someone's name, the black's a little on the hard side to see..

just throwing it out there.
  18.    #58  
    k I'll try to fix
    thanks for the fix warlord it IS nice to see what numbers you have pressed before making the call

I was wondering about the spinning wheel in Preware. It looks different to me, for some reason. A spinning circle of "ray" lines, something you did? Or the guys from Preware? Or am I delusional and it's always been that way?

I'm willing to accept that I'm delusional, wouldn't be the first time I was told that and probably won't be the last
  20.    #60  
    I made that last night. You like ?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast