Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    OK like this
    Yes!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  2.    #22  
    I will take a look and see if I had a patch them.
    If so, i will have to make a patch for the patch already installed with this theme.
    The icons you like are 30px in width.
    I have this theme set at 20px in width.
    i could make the icons you like at 20px and you could test to see if it would work for you.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    awsome theme. I'm using it now. Is there a way to not have battery and rssi icons disappear when in an app.
    I will take a look and see if I had a patch them.
    If so, i will have to make a patch for the patch already installed with this theme.
    The icons you like are 30px in width.
    I have this theme set at 20px in width.
    i could make the icons you like at 20px and you could test to see if it would work for you.
    Ok, I didn't realize the widths were different. I can live with these.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by onecoolguy View Post
    awsome theme. I'm using it now. Is there a way to not have battery and rssi icons disappear when in an app.
    could you please take a screen capture of what you are talkin' about.
    Looks pretty sweet I found it on Preware, but wondering where you'd find some of those patches that are listed. Can't seem to find the systemui blue theme patch anywhere and messaging themebg patch.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #27  
    I'm glad you like the theme.

all patches are made by me.
    plus some patches are made for the theme in question (Blue).
    like the patch in this theme called full dash board animated sound bar. I made this patch for this theme and it is not on this site nor on preware for download at this time.
    animated streaming player.patch I made for this theme and can be downloaded from the patches thread.

the systemui blue patch only changes the width of the top-bar icons and I name it blue so i would know that it is for this theme only.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/19/2011 at 01:27 AM.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    could you please take a screen capture of what you are talkin' about.

I will in a couple days. I'm not near a pc to doso. Is there away I can upload my screencaps from my phone.
    OK like this
    personally not a fan of those but I dont see you being able to make any changes that will make me leave this theme!

with this theme being called blue have you considered make the black drop menus more like the dark blue drop down menus from 3D dark blue GES that garrett had out.
  10.    #30  
    I will change it on my phone to see how it looks k

Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    personally not a fan of those but I dont see you being able to make any changes that will make me leave this theme!

with this theme being called blue have you considered make the black drop menus more like the dark blue drop down menus from 3D dark blue GES that garrett had out.
  11.    #31  
    Dose this look ok ?

Attached Images Attached Images

not what I was thinking but pretty cool. I was talking about the just the drop down menu dark blue instead of black...that looks like the whole screen went black. Like I said before this theme ROCKS! you could leave it as is and I'm happy.
    I'm guessing I need to wait until I'm at home with WiFi connection:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/com.prethemer.themes.d14c2c2d45_0.5.7_all.ipk http://www.prethemer.com/feeds/prewa..._0.5.7_all.ipk 2>&1
    curl: (28) connect() timed out!
    Im on a Pixi so probably not a wifi issue unless maybe you have a bad signal.
  15.    #35  
    yep this is a 24meg theme so wifi is a must sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    I'm guessing I need to wait until I'm at home with WiFi connection:

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    -1: Unable to run command: /usr/bin/curl --create-dirs --insecure --location --fail --show-error --output /media/internal/.developer/com.prethemer.themes.d14c2c2d45_0.5.7_all.ipk http://www.prethemer.com/feeds/prewa..._0.5.7_all.ipk 2>&1
    curl: (28) connect() timed out!

16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by makatram View Post
    not what I was thinking but pretty cool. I was talking about the just the drop down menu dark blue instead of black...that looks like the whole screen went black. Like I said before this theme ROCKS! you could leave it as is and I'm happy.
    Is this what you're talking about ?

Attached Images Attached Images

I got 'CP: write error: no space left on device" when trying to install. Do I have to remove apps to fix this? Installed via Preware, on classic Pre,running 1.4.5.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I got 'CP: write error: no space left on device" when trying to install. Do I have to remove apps to fix this? Installed via Preware, on classic Pre,running 1.4.5.
    no should just install.
    can you try to install a patch from preware and see if you get the same error

19.    #39  
    Thats crazy. i got that same error when trying to install 105 kernel with JVM installed.
    I removed JVM and I was able to install 105 kernel but JVM did its damage so I had to see the doctor.

20.    #40  
    I just updated the theme so try it again in a few min's if you can.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast