1.    #1  
    I just updated WebOS Quick Install today and ever since then, whenever I try to go to Tools --> Themer, it doesn't give me an option to Load Themes. What do I do? I really want a new theme on my phone because I'm getting pretty bored with the default XD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you have to turn the theme feed on in Preware options
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 12/21/2010 at 08:54 PM.
    Hi uremindmii, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

Don't use the Quick Install tool for loading themes (that's the old way). Instead, install Preware (if you haven't done so already) and use that to install themes. You will have to turn the themes feeds on in the preferences first (as stated above), but Preware is a much faster and nicer way to change your themes.

Hope that helps!
    oops, sorry. I assumed he already had preware. good catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi uremindmii, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

Don't use the Quick Install tool for loading themes (that's the old way). Instead, install Preware (if you haven't done so already) and use that to install themes. You will have to turn the themes feeds on in the preferences first (as stated above), but Preware is a much faster and nicer way to change your themes.

Hope that helps!
    +1 and easier too.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6.    #6  
    Thank you so much!! So I'm just gonna delete Quick Install and download Preware? I just need to put it onto my comp though, riht? I don't need to download it into my phone? Is there an installation guide because that would really help about now... :P
    u should use QI to install Preware. Since you've already got QI, you can just grab Preware from the Pre-only feed in QI.
    And I still use Quick Install for changing boot screens and stuff (Yes, I know you can use Internals, but I like QI better). No reason to delete QI at all.
    There are also a few tweaks in QI that you can't get from Preware. The iPhone browser spook and "brightness inverted" come to mind. I know there are a few others. It's also a good way to revert to the default theme on the occasion when a theme gets stuck and won't uninstall completely.