1.    #1  
    Can someone please help me. Why won't my preware app. download any themes for me???
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/17/2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Edited to make it easier on mobile devices
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbreadmop View Post
    Can someone please help me. Why won't my preware app. download any themes for me??????
    First, relax.

In Preware, you too to go to 'Manage Feeds' and turn on the Prethemer feed. You'll see a ton of themes then.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    First, relax.

In Preware, you too to go to 'Manage Feeds' and turn on the Prethemer feed. You'll see a ton of themes then.
    Okay thank you I'm about to try that now!
    <<new thread created>>
  5.    #5  
    Can you walk me through the steps? Sorry, I can't find the manage feeds'
    Sure. When Preware is open, swipe down from the top left of the screen to pull down the menu. You'll then see the "Manage Feeds" option. Tap that and look for the Prethemer feed. Switch it to 'On' and backswipe to go back. Preware will ask you if you want to update the feeds, so tap "Yes".

You should then be able to find a bunch of themes in the list of available packages.

Let me know if you need any more help.
    Sure. A Moderator created a separate thread so it'll get more visibility. We can talk more about this here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...-question.html
    <merged>
    Love it!! Installing a new theme couldn't have been easier!! Thanks Garrett92C