1.    #1  
    I had a theme installed and I was looking themes and saw one and hit install and did the luna restart thing and then once I wanted to hange my theme I unistalled the theme and did the luna restart again and then it was the old theme again it wasn't the theme that came with the phone is there a way to get it back to the original palm theme?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/25/2010 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo in title
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    There is a original Pre "them"e floating around here somewhere... you might try that. I have had to use that when a theme would not fully uninstall before.
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    You can't install one theme over another. You have to remove the first theme and verify that you are back to the default theme before installing another. Use Preware and reinstall the theme you want to remove, then load it again and tap remove. If that doesn't work, you may need to use webOS Repair Utility to fix the problem.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    OP said that they had already removed the first theme but it is still there
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
  5.    #5  
    I tried to uninstall it and it did uninstall but some of the icons ar still there
    download thishttp://forums.precentral.net/canuck-coding/236486-webos-repair-utility-v2-1-a.html to your pc,and run it with your phone in dev mode,should be good to go.
    You may need to post a few more times though.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by splee1234 View Post
    I tried to uninstall it and it did uninstall but some of the icons ar still there
    Sometimes you may need to do it more than once.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I had installed an iphone 4.0 theme and it took away my dialer and left me with numbers and lettes down the left side as well as lost my option to scroll missed and dialed calls...this still remains even afte I've uninstalled and installed a new theme...how do I get my dialer and phone options back?? Help! Please email me because I can never seem to find any responces to questiins I ask thro ...<email deleted by Mod> thank you and please help me get my dialer back...its a pain trying to call anyone not in my contacts...or even in contacts... Ps..i even installed just a dialer to see if that would work..ie..blue dialer
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/26/2010 at 04:02 AM. Reason: email deleted
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    My question is somewhat similar, I installed a theme via webOSQuickInstaller, and now the installer does not recognize the theme IPK to be removed. Is it possible to upload the same theme via PreWare, and try to set it back to default from there?