1.    #1  
    Im so frustrated. No matter what I cant install a theme on my device I MADE . I made a theme with ThemeBuilder and put the zip on my desktop. I go to WebOS QI themer section BUT THERE ISNT A LOAD OPTION!!!!! So I made an account on Prethemer.com and uploaded the theme to there. I then downloaded the ipkg and installed with QI. It didnt do anything to the phone. So then I tried installing it again, but I get the error saying that "I need to uninstall other themes before installing a new one" so I go into QI / Themer / and the theme says its the Palm Default. QI 3.14 DOES NOT WORK OR SOMETHING.

Please help I have posted 2 other threads about this before all these problems and nobody has bothered to even post!!
    Have you tried just doing it through Preware, by turning on the PreThemer feed? It really makes it a lot easier.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Im so frustrated. No matter what I cant install a theme on my device I MADE . I made a theme with ThemeBuilder and put the zip on my desktop. I go to WebOS QI themer section BUT THERE ISNT A LOAD OPTION!!!!! So I made an account on Prethemer.com and uploaded the theme to there. I then downloaded the ipkg and installed with QI. It didnt do anything to the phone. So then I tried installing it again, but I get the error saying that "I need to uninstall other themes before installing a new one" so I go into QI / Themer / and the theme says its the Palm Default. QI 3.14 DOES NOT WORK OR SOMETHING.

Please help I have posted 2 other threads about this before all these problems and nobody has bothered to even post!!
    You might be better suited posting this in the theme area of the forums. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-themes/
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    i lost theme icon from installed package in preware and now i am not able to uninstalled theme
    <<thread moved and the other cross-posted threads have been deleted>>

Have you tried uploading your themes to the PreThemer website and then using Preware to load them onto your device? This is the usual manner of loading and sharing themes.