1.    #1  
    Well the problem is that i was trying to install a new theme on my phone when after removing the theme it had before it wont download the anythemes. Webos quik install keeps on telling me that it cant connect to url but i still see all the themes there. I re downloaded webos quik install to try and fix the problem but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
    do you have preware app in yr phone? That is the easiest way to install and uninstall themes
  3.    #3  
    Yes I do but the themes on preware seam to be very limited

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    um when i try to get a theme from webos qwick install it tells me it cant any of the url's what do i do then?
    Quote Originally Posted by denjilee View Post
    um when i try to get a theme from webos qwick install it tells me it cant any of the url's what do i do then?
    Preware is a much better tool to use for installing/removing themes.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by hernandez0403 View Post
    Yes I do but the themes on preware seam to be very limited

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using [url= Beta[/url]
    Load Preware and tap the app menu (top left), tap Manage feeds and turn on the feed for Prethemer and PreCentral themes. After updating feeds you will have access to all 1800+ themes.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    if you are having trouble with themes not uninstalling the best thing you can do is go to preware and in the menu hit the update saved package list and then get the repair utility and run it on your phone with the override compatibility checked marked (this will fix any issues with the phone and remove all patches and themes ) and then when done go back to the preware and go into the saved package list and hit the install all button . its real easy to do. then dont use the webOS quickinstaller for themes use preware and if you turn on the prethemer and precentral themes feeds in preware you will have all the same themes to install to your phone as the webos quickinstaller
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->