1.    #1  
    When using Quick install the window that pops up when I go to themes doesn't give me the options to load available themes. I can use the tweaks and device management options they seem to work fine. Any help please?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Why dont you try Preware and see if that works.
    Enable the prethemer and precentral-themes feeds under "manage feeds" in Preware and update the feeds.
  3.    #3  
    I am new to this. I have preware on my palm pre how do I enable the theme feeds? Thanks in advance.
    Tap on preware in upper left corner then on manage feeds.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    In Preware, click on left top, in the drop down menu, click "manage feeds". You'll get a list of feeds, scroll towards the center of the list, you'll find, precentral-themes and prethemer, set them to "ON".

Click on Preference on the top, set "Show Themes" to ON.

Then Update the feeds. It'll show up in the list.
    Go into "Preware" on your phone, and when you are shown the main menu, tap the Preware tab in the top left hand corner which will then show you a drop down menu. Go to "Manage Feeds" and there are various options for you to turn things off and on.
    Make sure PreThemer and Precentral Themes are switched to "on", and then once you go back to the "Available Packages" section at the main menu, the themes will be available for you to download.
    I had the exact same problem!!
  7.    #7  
    Thanks to all! It worked like a charm. Thank you all for your quick responses.
    Quote Originally Posted by shabby71 View Post
    Thanks to all! It worked like a charm. Thank you all for your quick responses.
    Make sure to only install one theme on your phone at a time. If you want to change themes, remove and confirm removal of the first theme before installing another. Happy theming!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    Also uninstall all themes before any updates
    great reminder to remove themes before updating. The new animated themes are awesome btw.