1.    #1  
    Question: May be simple or obvious.
    Do the animated themes that are avaliable drain extra battery life?
    Do the cause the device NOT to drop processor speed when screen off? 500/1000 screen state in Govnah.
    I ussually leave email card and text card open. If these have animation, will my drain quicker than if they had NO animation?

Thanks,
    yes they drain the battery a lot quicker
    the processor will drop on a screenstate setting when the screen goes off, an easy way to check is to set your polling to 1 second intervals, open your cards, shut your screen down for a couple of seconds and then turn your screen back on and go back into govnah and look at the frequency chart, you should see a dip for the period that your screen was off.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Looks like I will be removing the theme. Can't afford any extra battery drain. The animations are discracting anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpagano View Post
    Looks like I will be removing the theme. Can't afford any extra battery drain. The animations are discracting anyway.
    I agree. The regular theme is suffice.
    Personally, I don't use themes anymore.. I use the pre2 wallpaper, or the palm pre original wallpaper.

Regards,
    They sure do. I don't really use themes, but I had the animated wallpaper patch installed. I had it for a couple days and I thought it was pretty cool, but the battery loss wasn't worth it to me. I already have to keep my phone on the charger for most of the day, well at least during work. But don't get me wrong, battery life is okay when I'm not actually using the phone, last weekend after 12 hours of very light use it had only dropped to 82%
    I have the dark theme installed and it doesnt really kill my battery at all. Im very impressed with it