1.    #1  
    I recently installed the webos program to alter the themes. However, I now have fragments of the OSX and star trek themes combined. How can I get them both off and restore the palm to the original default? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by krikket81 View Post
    I recently installed the webos program to alter the themes. However, I now have fragments of the OSX and star trek themes combined. How can I get them both off and restore the palm to the original default? Thanks!
    I'm looking for sort of the same answer I think, but my phone has seemed to replace the default theme with one I had dl and will not revert back to Palms "default"... I've tried reinstalling and uninstalling with no effect.
    you must use webos doctor. i had the same problem. webos doc will reset your phone to factory conditions but it is the only way. once you reboot your phone, you will sign into your palm profile and all your apps and info will be restored, except pictures, notes, homebrew loaded apps ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by inilix View Post
    you must use webos doctor. i had the same problem. webos doc will reset your phone to factory conditions but it is the only way. once you reboot your phone, you will sign into your palm profile and all your apps and info will be restored, except pictures, notes, homebrew loaded apps ect.
    Doctoring is not the only way, there is also webOS Repair Utility which will scan and repair the affected files without wiping anything. Or the affected files could be replaced manually as well.

Download webOS Repair Utility here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Doctoring is not the only way, there is also webOS Repair Utility which will scan and repair the affected files without wiping anything. Or the affected files could be replaced manually as well.

Download webOS Repair Utility here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    +1
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Note: you could also run emergency reconstruction patch(ERP) then go in preware and delete it.
    Nope lol