Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    sorry. Is there a patch to scrim my phone? Search yielded negative, but I recall reading something about some other patch (from sconix perhaps) changing the phone scrim to black, but I can't remember.
  2. #2  
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rid-green.html

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rim-patch.html

    2slow and warlord have this mastered so you can pop into one of their threads or pm them for a little help also.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rid-green.html

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...rim-patch.html

    2slow and warlord have this mastered so you can pop into one of their threads or pm them for a little help also.
    Thanks! The get rid of the green works for the rest of the call log portion so heres the phone portion extracted from multi-scrim.

    Also here are a Grey and Black scrim for you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    sorry. Is there a patch to scrim my phone? Search yielded negative, but I recall reading something about some other patch (from sconix perhaps) changing the phone scrim to black, but I can't remember.
    download preware and pretheme and there r hundereds of palm themes
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal812 View Post
    download preware and pretheme and there r hundereds of palm themes
    He has a lot of visual mods on his device so a theme is a bad idea!

    He only want to change the phone scrim so dealing w/ a theme is pointless.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

    If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

    Follow the link below.


Posting Permissions