1.    #1  
    I have a theme install but it but in installed packages on preware it's not can't delete or add a new one someone help me
    You can remove it with emergency patch recovery(EPR) in preware. Keep in mine though...that it will also delete any other patches as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    You can remove it with emergency patch recovery(EPR) in preware. Keep in mine though...that it will also delete any other patches as well.
    EPR says not to use on themes.

Best option now is to Canuk Codin's webos repair utility. I will find the link now.
    Here: Check this Precentral post : http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-coding/236486-webos-repair-utility-v2-1-a.html

Make sure overide compatibility is turned ON. And backup your saved package list in Preware first so you an easily reinstall your patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    EPR says not to use on themes.
    Best option now is to Canuk Codin's webos repair utility.
    Good looking out Pip. :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Good looking out Pip. :-D
    It's all good
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    It's all good
    thanks alot I want have access to a my desktop for a long while is there a way I can do it with just my phone
    Nope. Sorry.. Only can be done via Pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    thanks alot I want have access to a my desktop for a long while is there a way I can do it with just my phone
    Only thing I can think of is to use Internalz to replace all the themed icons and whatever else the theme has changed. And that isn't easy and probably isn't feasible. So really the answer is close to no.
    Your best option is to get to a pc.

Pip