1.    #1  
    Ok,

So I'm try to make my first theme. I know what files to replace and everything, but there's one thing... I'm having troubles finding the right icons. So I'm trying to look into making them myself. Any ideas? I need some software to make icons with, and good icons. Preferable free. And it needs to be compatible with Macs, because I was an iMac. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thank you
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
  2.    #2  
    Hello?
    ANYONE?
    C'mon...

Here to help and learn
    No offense, but it's not simple. Most people I know use illustrator/photoshop to make icons but as to a free alternative you can take a look at GIMP. But again if you are unable to figure out as to which application to use I doubt you will be able to create the icons you desire.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
    No offense, but it's not simple. Most people I know use illustrator/photoshop to make icons but as to a free alternative you can take a look at GIMP. But again if you are unable to figure out as to which application to use I doubt you will be able to create the icons you desire.
    No offense?
    We all know "no offense" means A LOT OF OFFENSE. I have looked into those 3 options, but the Mac versions are extremely bad when it comes to the layout. Next time, just save the rude comments please.

Besides, I figured it out.

Here to help and learn
    Paint.net or IMO maybe.... photoshop is probably your best bet though

My Themes:CLICK HERE