Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    what theme would be the best to have. I need a name of the theme...obviously. Ha. I wanna theme my pre but I can't find the one for me. Help
    I like the OSX themes, but lately I've just been using the stock theme.
    I use glass effect theme. Simple and elegant
    try out Prepple reflect icons, pretty nice and clean...that was last weeks theme. This week: The Ultimate Pre Theme theme. Fire in the eye 2 is another good one.
    pre red, or red and black. those are my two faves. i really like the launcher in pre red, and the icons, smileys, etc. in both are really cool.
    My favorite theme is the iPhone 4.0 theme by samnoonan. My favorite thing about this theme is the dialer and pretty much everything has been customized, try it.
    I just use the stock theme with glass effect from preware. I think it looks beautiful enough as it is
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    yup...glass effect is the coolest!
    It's a matter of your personal taste. That's why there are over 1800 of them. One of the most popular is the Original Blue theme, which has many variations. I use the glass effect theme.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    I have the glass effect suit. To me, it seems to be the cleanest and very well put together.
    Try the BLU3-E733T theme. I've had it for about 6 months or so now, and I can't find any other theme any better.
    I use OSX theme (black bar version?). I'll have to check out glass effects since it mentioned so many times ITT. Cool topic
    .,;-#$^***^$#-;,.

Another vote for the Glass Effect theme. (I wish it would incorporate the 3-D icons too)
    Very clean looking and very stable.
    I use the Color Storm theme (altered version). I absolutely LOVE it! It covers just about everything, and is great for those who like color.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    I use the Suave theme. It's a iPhone theme port, but it's really nice (it also incorporates glass effect).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I use glass effect theme. Simple and elegant
    This, Glass Effect Suite is simply elegant
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    I use the Suave theme. It's a iPhone theme port, but it's really nice (it also incorporates glass effect).
    That's what I also use. In addition to its incorporation of glass effect, I downloaded the Glass Effect Patch for an added glassy feel.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Throwing my vote for Glass Effect theme. Love how it looks, so clean
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cblock001 View Post
    Try the BLU3-E733T theme. I've had it for about 6 months or so now, and I can't find any other theme any better.
    Tks dude im glad that u like my work.