1.    #1  
    I got my son's hand-me-down Palm Pre after we just bought him the new HTC Evo. Anyways, I'm was kinda doin' my own thing with the Pre and wanted to build my own theme. Any programs out there to do thins? I know there was a webOS Theme Builder but that doesn't seem to be working. I would greatly appreciate any insight. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Power95 View Post
    I got my son's hand-me-down Palm Pre after we just bought him the new HTC Evo. Anyways, I'm was kinda doin' my own thing with the Pre and wanted to build my own theme. Any programs out there to do thins? I know there was a webOS Theme Builder but that doesn't seem to be working. I would greatly appreciate any insight. Thanks!
    You might wanna check this out: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...e-dummies.html. :-)
  3.    #3  
    I must be a real big dummy 'cause I already tried using Pre Themer to create one but can't figure out how to change colors etc. i guess I need some kind of tutorial.
    Maybe someone who is familier with these procedure might chime in with some assistance. No, I don't think you're dummy..then that would make me one too..I don't know how to do that either. Lol. These things aren't so easy. Trust me, I know. :-D

Good Luck.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the help.