1.    #1  
    ok i downloaded the latest version of WebOs Quick install 3.14 and i want a new theme for my phone and have never done this before. So when i go up to tools and click on themer and find the theme i want and click install, it a bar comes up and says "unable to connect to the URL" so i cant install any theme at all. What do i do? help pleasee
    It is a bit easier to install and remove themes with Preware. I would recommend using that.
    You can get it here: http://install.preware.org/
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    lol i have that on my pre but no themes are there to download
    try checking the feed section in preware..as far as i know, the theme feeds are disabled by default.
  5.    #5  
    ok weres that at because when i open my preware what comes up is this

Available Packages 1448
    Installed Packages 14
    List of everything
    Quote Originally Posted by villageidiot1234 View Post
    ok weres that at because when i open my preware what comes up is this

Available Packages 1448
    Installed Packages 14
    List of everything
    In preware, tap the app menu in the top left corner, select manage feeds, turn prethemer and precentral themes to on. You might also have to go into preferences and turn themes to on.

Pip
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    In preware, tap the app menu in the top left corner, select manage feeds, turn prethemer and precentral themes to on. You might also have to go into preferences and turn themes to on.

Pip
    This!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Click the tab at the top left of screen and click "Manage Feeds". Scroll down until you see the feeds "PreThemer" and "PreCentral Themes" (at least I think that is what they are called. Just find the feeds that say "theme" in them) and enable them. Now back gesture to go back to the main screen and it will ask you to update your feeds, do it. If it doesn't ask, click the tab at the top left again and hit "Update Feeds".

Hope this helps! Enjoy theming!
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #10  
    Thank you very much
  11.    #11  
    thanks alot
    Good Info had to to the same and worked thanks for the post forever ago!!!!!