1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Does anyone still has a copy of the v2.9? My pre theme has been messed up and seems like the newer versions of woqi have the "revert to default" disabled.

Thanks.
    If revert to default is disabled, then the theme is not recognised - it's not disabled for me.
    You can try the WebOSRepairUtility to revert the files changed by your original theme and then install it again.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    If revert to default is disabled, then the theme is not recognised - it's not disabled for me.
    You can try the WebOSRepairUtility to revert the files changed by your original theme and then install it again.
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I am using the AT&T pre plus and unfortunately the WebOSRepairUtility is currently not working with the AT&T's webosdoctor It is an issue for AT&T users in the separate thread.
    May I know what version of Quick Installer version you are using?

Thanks.
    I'm using WOSQI 3.14 - did you try to reinstall your theme? Since it's not currently detected it should work. (You are only not able to get back to the default theme anymore)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I'm using WOSQI 3.14 - did you try to reinstall your theme? Since it's not currently detected it should work. (You are only not able to get back to the default theme anymore)
    http://forums.precentral.net/newrepl...eply&p=2639902

There is no problem reinstalling a theme. The issue is for example, i installed the blue theme and later on decided to go back to a simpler one, some of theme properties of the blue theme remain intact. As for the disabled "revert to the default" button, I guess it is due to that the theme.xml still contains the default value (installing a new theme throws theme.xml cannot be updated or opened sort of). Thus the quick installer thinks that the currently active theme is still the default

I think the second option is to use the webosrepairutility. However, it still has a problem using the AT&T webosdoctor. Sprint/verizon for what i know works with it. My pre plus is AT&T and now unable to use it too
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/03/2010 at 08:13 PM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Thanks, warlord.