1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I found a really cool theme called the sticker theme! Now, there are two versions of this, but their both practically the same! Just go into prethemer, type in sticker theme and pick one of them(dont pick the the called 'Stickers!'). Just download the ipk and put it into quick install and hit install.

After that, you may want to replace the boring glowing palm logo when the phone boots up. Well heres how!

First, go to Prethemer.com and pick the tab at the top which say Boot logos. Now, pick your boot logo(i picked one called I-pee).Once you've picked, download the .zip not the .ipk, the .zip.
    The reason for thiks is when you download the .ipk and try to install it using Quick install, with me, it never worked, but when i used the .zip, it worked.

So now you have your .zip. Make sure your pre or pre plus is in dev mode(to put in dev mode, type upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart in the launcher or card view) and make sure palm novacom is running. To run palm novacom on Windows go to the Start searchbar and type services, click services, search for palm novacom and in the sidebar at the top, click start.

Now your ready! In Quick install go to Tools>Tweaks>Styling Mods>Change boot logo. Now open the .zip you download and there will be two .png pictures. They should be called palm-logo.png and palm-logo-bright.png. The palm-logo.png goes in the first directory browsing box, and the palm-logo-bright goes in the second directory browsing box. Hit ok, then hit lunar restart. Now stop palm novacom in services, safely remove your pre and your done!
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/01/2010 at 08:17 AM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Thanks for the tip hammyfart.
    I'm pretty sure looking up that pic and then linking to it took me more time/effort than just looking up the theme he meant. But I'm a jerk, what can I say?
    I like it...installing now
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    I have never installed a theme, does anyone have a link to a tutorial, or walkthrough?
    looks cool might give it a shot ive been running themeless since my last doctor
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Uchacz View Post
    I have never installed a theme, does anyone have a link to a tutorial, or walkthrough?
    U install them through preware...
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...eware-1-x.html
    Start up preware, tap on manage feeds and scroll down to Prethemer and turn it on if It's off.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9KRacing View Post
    I'm pretty sure looking up that pic and then linking to it took me more time/effort than just looking up the theme he meant. But I'm a jerk, what can I say?
    I linked to the page for the Theme....what are you talking about?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I linked to the page for the Theme....what are you talking about?
    He meant the other guy I think...
  13.    #13  
    If you read my post, erm, it sorta IS a tutorial XD