Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hello All,

I have installed Iphone icons theme via preware. I am now trying to unistall it and so I can now try another fun theme. I have prethemer ON
    but when I go to Installed packages and then click theme. It does not show Iphone iconz theme only show theme for the VKB.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianboy View Post
    Hello All,

I have installed Iphone icons theme via preware. I am now trying to unistall it and so I can now try another fun theme. I have prethemer ON
    but when I go to Installed packages and then click theme. It does not show Iphone iconz theme only show theme for the VKB.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Open preware and type in the current theme you want to remove. Once you find it press install. After the Luna restart, locate the theme again and press remove. This should solve the problem.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Okay- I open preware found the theme I current have now. I click install and as it downing/installing I get an IKPG log error popped up. It says theme already install remove theme before continuing.
    The same thing happened to me.

I used wosqi 2.96 to revert back to default.
    Rebooted and the theme was still installed. Fired up preware.
    Reinstalled the theme.
    Luna restart.
    All good now.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I thought if you install via preware you must use same for uninstall and not to use wosqi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianboy View Post
    I thought if you install via preware you must use same for uninstall and not to use wosqi.
    If you got the theme from Prethemer via Preware, for some reason the themes got messed up.
    you get a ghost theme.
    the theme is installed but not showing up in installed packages theme list.
    So how can you un-install it from preware if the above is the case at hand?

With wosqi 3.1x, it will not revert back to default theme. this is how it was for me.
    This is the only way I found thats worked for me.
    You can try if you like.
    just trying to help out

The same thing happened to me.

I used wosqi 2.96 to revert back to default.
    Rebooted and the theme was still installed. Fired up preware.
    Reinstalled the theme.
    Luna restart.
    All good now.
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/01/2010 at 12:00 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I cant access themer via webos quick install.
    when i go to tools then click themer. the theme window pops up but it says loading theme but never shows any themes
    and the botton for devert to dafault them is not highlight so i cant click it. that why I used preware to install theme.
    wosqi V.3 is what I have.

What are my other options to remove theme? Do I have to restore phone to factory setting.

Thanks,
    I was in this same boat. Unfortunately my Pixi Plus decided to update on me and I was doubly screwed.

You could try webOS Repair Utility: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-0-a.html

Or Doctor it.
    You should hopefully be able to repair it with this: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I am running the webos repair now. If it shows it okay I guess my next step is webos doc to restore my phone.
    Now do I have to remove all patches I have installed or the webos doc will take of that.

Thanks,
    I would recommend loading Preware and updating your patches in the Saved Package list > then backup with Save/Restore > Run EPR & EFV to verify. After doctor put everything back.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    okay I run webos doctor .
    I try to install preware via wosqi. an error message came up saying something abouyt IPKG UPDATE ?

How do I do this. I cant install preware
    I had the same problem this morning. I followed warlord9159's instructions and everything worked fine. The key is to use WOSQI 2.96 not the current version 3.14 if you want to avoid repairing or doctoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I had the same problem this morning. I followed warlord9159's instructions and everything worked fine. The key is to use WOSQI 2.96 not the current version 3.14 if you want to avoid repairing or doctoring.
    Started a new thread
    Last edited by warlord9159; 09/03/2010 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I have the same problem where can i get WOSQI 2.96???