1.    #1  
    So here is my question, is there any way to change to default avatar (that little grey person looking thing) in my contacts when you dont have a picture assigned? I have the patch where you can add your own avatar to the left side of the messaging. The picture i have is the oldschool 8-Bit Mario. But i dont like the default avatar for everyone else when you dont have them in your contacts or when they dont have a picture assigned to them. I was wondering if it was possible to change that avatar to the oldschool 8-Bit Luigi.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    just put some pics in your pre wallpapers folder and go in and choose one for each contact lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    just put some pics in your pre wallpapers folder and go in and choose one for each contact lol

I have about 400 contacts in my phone and maybe 300 have a picture associated. I dont want to individual go into EVERY other contact and change the picture one at a time. And also, that doesnt help if i got a text message from someone who isnt in my contacts. I was wondering if there was a way to just change the default one internally? like replace that default avatar file with the one I want. i kno its possible because ive seen themes that change that picture. I just dont know where that file is.

And would it also change the avatar on a phone number that isnt in ur contacts?

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\images\contacts-unknown-icon-large.png
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\images\contacts-unknown-icon-large.png
    Thanx Alot. I Will Give It A Try Now