1.    #1  
    Ok ! some plz help. I have all the current software installed on my cpu (WOSQi)and preware on my pre. Ive installed several things, now trying to install a theme ( the Black out Theme) . It tell me me to follow the directions below.

Use WebOS Quick Install to "Receive" this file: /usr/palm /applications /com.palm.app.firstuse/images/tutorial/landscape_00000.png
    * Use a image editor, to change the .png file to a .jpg file
    * Use WebOS Quick Install to "Send" the image to /media/internal/wallpapers[/COLOR]

Which make no sense to me . So I follow the direction from the website. go to themer in the WOSQI, i go there and I get a box that says loading..... themes. But nothing every loads. I download the theme file in the zip format. and try to add the file but its not recognizable. Please some help me !
    use preware to install themes. first go into preware settings and turn the theme feeds on.
    once you have preware installed you shouldn't ever have to go back to webOS Quick Install and don't forget to uninstall your new theme BEFORE installing a new one. (VERY important). Otherwise not all parts of some themes will uninstall and your phone won't look right, the only way to fix would be to use webOSDoctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    once you have preware installed you shouldn't ever have to go back to webOS Quick Install and don't forget to uninstall your new theme BEFORE installing a new one. (VERY important). Otherwise not all parts of some themes will uninstall and your phone won't look right, the only way to fix would be to use webOSDoctor.
    There are a few things that can only be done with QI, but the general rule is to try to use Preware first.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!