1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to adding themes and I'm having some issues. I've been able to load themes from both prethemer and here, but the problem is, no matter what theme I use on it, two icons NEVER change. The videos icon on my phone and the memos icon always stay as default... I've tried rebooting the phone several times, uninstalling and reinstalling themes. I dont know what to do now. Any help would be much appreciated! thanks (:
    the icons only change if rhe person creating the theme replaces them in the theme.
  3.    #3  
    I know. The themes I've been trying to use show that those icons are replaced. The theme I've been trying to load is the Sticker Theme. And the screenshot says that the Videos, Photos, and Memos apps have the icons replaced. While on my phone, they don't get replaced..
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfrogg View Post
    I know. The themes I've been trying to use show that those icons are replaced. The theme I've been trying to load is the Sticker Theme. And the screenshot says that the Videos, Photos, and Memos apps have the icons replaced. While on my phone, they don't get replaced..
    Honestly, I don't think anything you do is going to change those, if it haven't did already when the theme was installed. Sorry.