1.    #1  
    ok so iv done everything!!! i have whipe my phone fully i have tryed using a root to remove theme that didn't work to well for me and i have tried installing other themes im sol and by the way its the pre droid theme someone help if i cant fix this im gonna screw it and getting the touch pro 2 or samsung epic

**▲
    ▲*▲
    You can't fix a stuck theme by installing another, that only compounds the problem. The first option is to reinstall and then remove the stuck theme. If that doesn't work, you will probably need to use this: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    ok so what do i do with it load the theme thats stuck
    Quote Originally Posted by rick96 View Post
    ok so what do i do with it load the theme thats stuck
    Yes! Try that first, and then remove it.

5.    #5  
    thanks man i used the doctor abd it worked )))
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rick96 View Post
    thanks man i used the doctor abd it worked )))
    You said in the first post that you did everything. Was that everything except the doctor? When you said fully wiped, was that just through the phone master reset?

I'm having a problem with my theme as well, and I guess the only way to fix it is doctor doom huh? I will never install a theme again.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    first try webOS repair utility. Doctor is last resort.

themes are generally safe, but if you change them often enough you might hit a snag. Once you have one you like, it's always good to just keep it and not continue changing, imho.