1.    #1  
    I had installed a theme called myberry. After removing it with preware, the theme is still in effect for my sms/mail/contacts...etc. I checked the scrims folder and all the scrims are from the old theme. How do I fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by wack0 View Post
    I had installed a theme called myberry. After removing it with preware, the theme is still in effect for my sms/mail/contacts...etc. I checked the scrims folder and all the scrims are from the old theme. How do I fix this?
    Run EPR in preware, and that should delete all installed patches. You can always add back the one's you want.

{Also, you can delete IPK file(s) from Internalz.}
    Last edited by RL; 08/24/2010 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Correction...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks RL for the advice. Can you elaborate a little on how to delete patches from internalz?
    The easiest method to try first is to reinstall the theme using Preware, and then remove it again. Most of the time, this will remove the theme.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Yes_ You can delete patches from Internalz. Once that patch(s)was download and install via email attachment. In Internalz proceed to downloads, tap on the patch yo want deleted - and press delete.(Note: The name of the patch won't be visible, so open to see if that's the patch you want deleted).

Thanks RL for the advice. Can you elaborate a little on how to delete patches from internalz?
    Thanks for sharing it friend. I was suffering with this same problem, but seems to be resolved now.
    With the help of Online Quran Classes, we can promote the teachings of Islam in all over the world.