Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I am an ***** and uninstalled theme via preware that I installed via QI, then did luna restart. When I go to themer in QI to pick out new theme, a message: Cannot connect to package feed: http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/precen...es/packages.gz pops up. Revert to default button is grayed out. It gives me the option to install new themes. Can I install the same theme I just unistalled and then use QI to uninstall like you have told us so many times to do?!?! or what should i do?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by otis876 View Post
    Can I install the same theme I just unistalled and then use QI to uninstall like you have told us so many times to do?!?!
    In theory this will work. If not, a trip to the doctor will.
    That theory might not be so accurate. Theme should be install/uninstall using preware. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    That theory might not be so accurate. Theme should be install/uninstall using preware. :-)
    yes but he or she did not install it using preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    yes but he or she did not install it using preware.
    Yes, I understand that. WebosQI might not be able to uninstall themes, that's why I'm advising the OP that it would be more successful uninstall it through preware, regardless of how it was installed.