Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1.    #21  
    I don't get offended at hijacks, because we are all helping each other!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  2.    #22  
    And a huge thanks, I like my phone much better now! Next, to do something about this awful lock icon! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  3. #23  
    what are you trying to do with the lock icon?
  4. #24  
    A little plug/hijack for myself. Check this thread on changing the lock screen clock to look like the HTC flip clock

    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...lip-clock.html
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    what are you trying to do with the lock icon?
    It MUST be customized with my flaming V, I thought you knew this stuff by now! LOL!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    A little plug/hijack for myself. Check this thread on changing the lock screen clock to look like the HTC flip clock

    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...lip-clock.html
    NICE!!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  7.    #27  
    The first are my boot logos, then the small round one is my lock icon:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  8. #28  
    did you change the lock icon to the flaming v yet?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    did you change the lock icon to the flaming v yet?
    Yep! I just did! Why?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #30  
    just wondering if you knew where those images were as well. Just trying to help!
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    just wondering if you knew where those images were as well. Just trying to help!
    Thanks! Yeah, these ones I knew, because to change them before, I had to name them properly and send them with WebOS QI, since there is no tweak setting that does it for you.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  12.    #32  
    Of course, learning how to use Internalz to do this, probably means I am going to turn into a monster! LOL!

    There are a few icons I am not happy with, either!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  13. #33  
    I have changed the majority of my icons. I just used NachoB's clock tweak and it reminds me of the Takephone skin on my 755p. So I am asking him if he could make some changes to the two lock icons and the clock it is real cool.

    On images I have found just about every image that can be found if you let me know what you are looking for if you don't know where it is I can probably tell you.
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I have changed the majority of my icons. I just used NachoB's clock tweak and it reminds me of the Takephone skin on my 755p. So I am asking him if he could make some changes to the two lock icons and the clock it is real cool.

    On images I have found just about every image that can be found if you let me know what you are looking for if you don't know where it is I can probably tell you.
    I use the iPhone icons theme and he quite a few in there that I like, but there are couple he doesn't. So, I was thinking of pulling images from elsewhere to make icons, when I get a chance to sit down and work on it and then replacing the ones I don't like.

    A few of them, and no, I haven't looked for the images, yet, are:

    Screen&Lock

    Sprint TV

    Device Info

    Updates

    Backup

    Location Services

    So, if you know where any of these are, it would greatly help and I can work on getting the images I want for icons tomorrow.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  15. #35  
    If you are only wanting to change the system icons that launches the app here you go!

    Screen&Lock

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/icon.png and icon-256x256.png

    Sprint TV

    /usr/palm/applications/com.mobitv.app.sprinttv/icon.png and icon-256x256.png

    Device Info

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/icon.png and icon-256x256.png


    Updates

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.updates/icon.png and icon-256x256.png

    Backup

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.backup/icon.png and icon-256x256.png


    Location Services
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.location/icon.png and icon-256x256.png
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    If you are only wanting to change the system icons that launches the app here you go!

    Screen&Lock

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.screenlock/icon.png and icon-256x256.png

    Sprint TV

    /usr/palm/applications/com.mobitv.app.sprinttv/icon.png and icon-256x256.png

    Device Info

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.deviceinfo/icon.png and icon-256x256.png


    Updates

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.updates/icon.png and icon-256x256.png

    Backup

    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.backup/icon.png and icon-256x256.png


    Location Services
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.location/icon.png and icon-256x256.png
    Yep, that's exactly what I want to do! Thank you, very much!

    More playing I can do tomorrow, after I get my work done!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  17. #37  
    OK Mamouton, AKA Batman

    I posted this on another thread, but not one person responded it so maybe you can help me here.

    THIS is the screen I am trying to change,



    This is how that video icon looks on the launcher and should match the launch card one



    The video icon on it, does not match the one that is used with the theme. I had to fix the launcher one manaully, but I knew where that was, now its driving my crazy not being able to find where the teal one is hiding.

    Also, while I have your kind attenton, on my memo app, as it launches it shows the corkboard/pushpin background, but after its fully launched it has a plain sorta charcoal background, any idea why, or how I can fix it

    Thanks in advance for your brilliance
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!


    I Pre

  18. #38  
    Just out of curiosity verwon... have you considered running a light verson of linux in a virtual machine on your mac? It seems theres a lot of problems with java on mac... but if you built a virtual machine and installed a real light distro of linux you could pretty much whatever you want to...

    Actually... to tell the truth... I so very rarely mess with macs... im not even that familiar with them to know if you can set up a virtual machine on them... and I dont touch windows machines much anymore either. Most of my robots run on linux and thats the only thing Ive used on my personal machines for a few years now.

    Would be worth a try for all those Mac heads out there that constantly complaining about the connectivity problems...
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    OK Mamouton, AKA Batman

    I posted this on another thread, but not one person responded it so maybe you can help me here.

    THIS is the screen I am trying to change,



    This is how that video icon looks on the launcher and should match the launch card one



    The video icon on it, does not match the one that is used with the theme. I had to fix the launcher one manaully, but I knew where that was, now its driving my crazy not being able to find where the teal one is hiding.

    Also, while I have your kind attenton, on my memo app, as it launches it shows the corkboard/pushpin background, but after its fully launched it has a plain sorta charcoal background, any idea why, or how I can fix it

    Thanks in advance for your brilliance
    To make the icon you are showing match your icon in the launcher you will need to change the icon-256x256.png in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/ I used Microsoft office picture manager to resize the icons to 256x256 so you can use any photo editing program you have and just change the properties.

    To make that card background go away completely either rename or delete splash-screenshot-default.png lcoated in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.videoplayer/images/ and that will give you a completely transparent card.

    On the notes/memos question the two files that you would need to look at are notes-background.png and splash-screenshot-default.png located in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.notes/images/

    I have deleted all .pngs that reference a splash anything to give me a floating icon look for all of my apps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/15/2010 at 07:56 AM.
  20. #40  
    DamNNNNNNNNNNNN you are GOOD!

    OK, got the video launch card DONE. I cant believe I looked at 8 million files, ALL but THAT one, apparantly.

    OK, off to work with the memo app, that may be more problematic, as I do SEE the correct background screen , file, but it seems to get written over with the dark charcoal one after it launches..

    but Im gonna go muck around with it a bit

    THANK YOU for helping ..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!


    I Pre

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions