1.    #1  
    So as usual, the update plays havoc on themes, well at least it always does for me.

I have the Original Blue theme, but this question is not necessarily about that.

I did get the theme back, mostly, had to manually put the blue video icon back, over the teal one, but ok I can do that.

The wierd thing is the corkboard with pushpin background for the memo app.

When I launch the app, I see the dimmed out version of that, but as the app gets fully launched that cork background with pushpins dissapears and I get just a black screen behind my memos.

I went in to the files and in the image dir of the memo app, I DO see the correct image, for the back ground, but it does not seem to work when the app is launched.

Any ideas here?

TIA
    Diane
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

2.    #2  
    OK, so no one knows huh? bummer.

I'll go ahead and keep talking to myself then, as I have another small issue.

Where are the images for the launch screens? I have a similar issue with the video app, but its not when it launches it is AS it IS launching, when it brings up the screen, that has the matching icon, then goes into the regular background for that app.

here is what Im talking about:

videolaunching.jpg

I was able to find and change the icon.png for the launcher page, but after I tap it, and it starts to launch the app, that screen is still showing the teal icon?

This is how it looks on my launcher page:

launcherpage.jpg

Any one know where I can find this?

I am navigating around in both

com.palm.app.videoplayer.launcher

and

com.palm.app.videoplayer

all I can find is the blue icon, and not the teal one, that is on the page as it launches

Anyone?? pretty please???
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

3.    #3  
    Problem solved, thanks to Mamouton, in another thread..

Thanks again Mamouton.

I Pre