1.    #1  
    I tried downloading Webos Doctor, It wont, It stops at which version I'd like and since it don't have Verizon I just click Sprint, Why wont it download?
    And can only get one theme and none of the others will download it's always saying Error and then the url that it cant get it.

Could you please help me and tell how I could get Preware soo I can get themes.

If you can Thank You!

--Destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Desykay View Post
    I tried downloading Webos Doctor, It wont, It stops at which version I'd like and since it don't have Verizon I just click Sprint, Why wont it download?
    And can only get one theme and none of the others will download it's always saying Error and then the url that it cant get it.

Could you please help me and tell how I could get Preware soo I can get themes.

If you can Thank You!

--Destiny.
    There is more that one way to install Preware. Go here: Application:Preware - WebOS Internals and follow the directions carefully.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Hey whats up? I have a question about themes I cant seem to get more that 11 and there only keyboard themes no other options can anyone help me out dont know why that is

THANKS DELLpre
    Quote Originally Posted by dellpre View Post
    Hey whats up? I have a question about themes I cant seem to get more that 11 and there only keyboard themes no other options can anyone help me out dont know why that is

THANKS DELLpre
    If you're using Preware, the themes are turned off by default. Go to the app menu and tap Manage feeds and turn on the feeds for Prethemer and PreCentral themes, then tap update feeds.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation