1.    #1  
    hi

i am having trouble installing themes on my phone form comp. All other components of webos quick install are working with my phone like apps, tweaks, preware, but when i try to install a theme it always says it cannot connect with the url: and then lists a long extension name of the theme. I've tried many different themes all with the same result.

Did I not DL a certain manager program? What am i missing here.

<<email deleted by Mod>>

i sure would appreciate it.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/08/2010 at 02:01 AM.
    It would probably be easier to install themes with Preware.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    ^^^exactly... Use Preware - Go to "Manage Feeds" Preferences and then turn on the feeds for the themes (they are turned off by default). Then update the feeds and you will be good to go for installing themes directly from Preware.
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys, superman never looked so good on my phone!!!
    I'm having the same problem and every time I try to download Preware it won't download it stops at the WebOS doctor, and I'm wondering what can I do? DX
    Quote Originally Posted by Desykay View Post
    I'm having the same problem and every time I try to download Preware it won't download it stops at the WebOS doctor, and I'm wondering what can I do? DX
    If you're trying to install Preware, then you don't need to be run WebOS Doctor, it just makes sure that WebOS QI has the right files to use.

You have to launch and use WebOS QI to install Preware.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by Desykay View Post
    There is more than one way to install Preware. Go here: http://install.preware.org/
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation