1.    #1  

Does anyone know where I can get the Remastered I theme? I think the Theme was created by (kill-o-meter). I do have the Remastered II Theme (If Anyone Wants It Email Me), but not the Remastered I Theme. When I have emailed the developer, he never responds back. So I'm hoping someone has the Theme that they can send to me, or knows where I can find it. Please send me a message if you know where I can get the Theme. I don't know why the developer removed both Themes, because they are really nice. Hopefully though, I can find them again.

The image below is what the Remastered I Theme looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by the2ndflood; 08/08/2010 at 01:13 AM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

You've got mail Hope is the version you needed man. And sorry again for being absent for such a long time!
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    You've got mail Hope is the version you needed man. And sorry again for being absent for such a long time!
    Thanks so much! Am I allowed to share the themes if someone asks for it? It's all up to you. I won't share it if you tell me not to.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

Id like the themes to remain underground to be honest. I think it is better if my themes seem like they never existed (is like if i do a WindowBlinds skin and i never released, nobody should know about it right?).

Anyways man, thanks for the support. Enjoy it while it lasts!
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    Hi the2ndflood,
    I've been looking for Remastered II and was wondering if you could send it to me. I had it installed on my phone for the last few months and thoroughly enjoyed it, but had to remove it for 1.4.5. Thanks in advance!