1.    #1  
    Alright, so I downloaded quick install and preware and I explored it got some cool themes on my pixi, but then my dad who has a pre was like hey kiddo you gotta deck out my phone, so I did. My cousin, with a pre, saw it and was like Nicole you GOTTA deck out my phone, so I did. My sister, with a pixi, was like you gotta.... so I did. THEN, my mom, with a pixi, asks me to do something cool to it as well, well, I put it in dev mod, restarted it, plugged it in, and tried to download the theme, but it said ERROR: no device found. And I'm like what? After all these palms, now it decides to freak on me? So, I unplug it and put mine in again, and it works. I was able to download a new theme, remove it, and put my old one back on. Plugged my moms in, ERROR: no device found.
    So, what could it be? Any ideas?

By the way, it's not just that specific theme I'm trying to put on my mom's, it's the whole thing. I also already tried to reinstall Novacom but.. still nothing.
    Last edited by nshammo; 08/03/2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    Is her phone updated to the same version of webOS?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    yes it is
    You could try using the Preware standalone installer to get Preware on her phone. Application:Preware - WebOS Internals

5.    #5  
    see the thing is, it does that when i try to install Preware too. I can't get anything off WOQI because it always says ERROR: no device found =/
    Quote Originally Posted by nshammo View Post
    see the thing is, it does that when i try to install Preware too. I can't get anything off WOQI because it always says ERROR: no device found =/
    I'm stumped! Try taking it out of Dev mode and putting it back in after rebooting.

7.    #7  
    done it. i haven't figured out a solution to the problem. it could just be maybe because i've used so many different palms on one computer? other than that i'm just as stumped as you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by nshammo View Post
    done it. i haven't figured out a solution to the problem. it could just be maybe because i've used so many different palms on one computer? other than that i'm just as stumped as you are.
    Try re-downloading WOSQI, and start from scratch. Make sure novacom is running.