1.    #1  
    Hey guys so i recently installed the metroid theme on my Palm pre plus and then uninstalled it and kept the default theme for web os. This was all via preware on my palm pre plus and now part of the metroid theme wont go away! the bar with the four icons at the bottom still looks like its fro metroid and the launcher also is from metroid while everything else is from the default web os theme! this is bugging the heck out of me, does anyone know how to get the metroid theme out of here?!?!!?!?!?!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by vineetrastogi View Post
    Hey guys so i recently installed the metroid theme on my Palm pre plus and then uninstalled it and kept the default theme for web os. This was all via preware on my palm pre plus and now part of the metroid theme wont go away! the bar with the four icons at the bottom still looks like its fro metroid and the launcher also is from metroid while everything else is from the default web os theme! this is bugging the heck out of me, does anyone know how to get the metroid theme out of here?!?!!?!?!?!??!
    try downloading the default theme and installing it with WOSQI. I'm not sure how to upload the file so heres a link you can download it from.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mmaczykdj15
  3.    #3  
    ok thanks ill try that and let you know
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by vsuballer View Post
    try downloading the default theme and installing it with WOSQI. I'm not sure how to upload the file so heres a link you can download it from.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mmaczykdj15
    it didnt work
    Sorry it didnt work.

Read this thread. It seems like you have similar problems. I think the person ended up running EPR and repair utility which i think is on preware, but either way you you should read the thread first.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ned-white.html
    Last edited by vsuballer; 08/03/2010 at 11:23 PM. Reason: whoops i forgot to post the thread link hold up
    run epr it's gets rid of parts of themes that get stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    run epr it's gets rid of parts of themes that get stuck.
    My friends pixi installed the glass effect suite and uninstalled it now his launcher is still glass. When I tried to reinstall it says a theme is already installed, tried installing default theme. I understand the EPR will fix the status bar but will it fix the glass effect on the launcher?
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by vineetrastogi View Post
    it didnt work
    Another method is to reinstall the stuck theme using Preware and then remove it. This has worked for me several times.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by cursiv View Post
    My friends pixi installed the glass effect suite and uninstalled it now his launcher is still glass. When I tried to reinstall it says a theme is already installed, tried installing default theme. I understand the EPR will fix the status bar but will it fix the glass effect on the launcher?
    1st try to use webos quick install to uninstall the theme. Cause if the phone still says that there's a theme installed running epr won't do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    1st try to use webos quick install to uninstall the theme. Cause if the phone still says that there's a theme installed running epr won't do anything.
    tried using WQI themer but the revert to default is grayed out. And it was an ipkg log that states a theme was still installed.
    iPhone 1gen august 2007- may 2010
    Repaired: headphone jack twice. Buttons and back cover once. Screen has a crack.

Palm Pre Plus may 2010-now

LOVE IT