1.    #1  
    new here..trying to get a hold on all this...but want I'm trying to do is install the iphone icons on my pre...when i use quick install and go through Themer..it says can't connect to the url...whats goin on folks...how i can get the icons..thats all i wanna do right now..lol
    use QI to install preware. Install your theme from preware.
    Hi... easiest way hands down is to install Preware... check out the links http's in my signiature... everything you need is there... and Preware will download and install the iphone icons directly on your phone no muss no fuss.
    ...and remember, once you've installed a theme... you must remember to UN-INSTALL it before installing another theme...
    I vote for Preware. Ever since installing it, I haven't had to use WebOS Quick Install.
  6.    #6  
    ok..i already have preware installed but when i go under themes it only show 13 virtual keyboards am i'm going to the wrong place to find themes?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat776 View Post
    ok..i already have preware installed but when i go under themes it only show 13 virtual keyboards am i'm going to the wrong place to find themes?
    In Preware, click the upper left corner for the drop down menu, select manage feeds, you usually have to turn on the feeds for the actual phone themes.

You should be aware, however, the the iphone icons theme DOES INSTALL more than just the icons, it is an actual theme. It will install new boot screens and wallpaper, along with the icons themselves.

Really annoyed me, as I had to go fix my boot screens, because I don't like the ones in the theme.

Think it should be made more clear, for noobs, what this one does, as many think they are JUST getting the icons.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!