1.    #1  
    So I've been messing around( via Preware ) with different themes for a few days now and having some fun. Not sure what happened but when I uninstalled one of the themes, the icons didn't revert back to the usual stock originals. I can still install new themes but sometimes the icons are stuck in the "Black" icon style and also my date on my dashboard bar is not showing the correct date at all. Not sure where to go with this, is this the point where I need to use webOSDoctor? Don't really care either way, just wanna know what to do and possibly what I did wrong to cause this. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So I've been messing around( via Preware ) with different themes for a few days now and having some fun. Not sure what happened but when I uninstalled one of the themes, the icons didn't revert back to the usual stock originals. I can still install new themes but sometimes the icons are stuck in the "Black" icon style and also my date on my dashboard bar is not showing the correct date at all. Not sure where to go with this, is this the point where I need to use webOSDoctor? Don't really care either way, just wanna know what to do and possibly what I did wrong to cause this. Thanks for the help.
    Unfortunately.. YeP. Actually, doing a doc isn't the worst thing to do on your phone, there is for more worse. Good Luck.
    Whenever you uninstall a theme using Preware and BEFORE you attempt to install another theme, you must always perform a Luna Restart.

Once your phone resets after that, you should have reverted back to the stock theme.

Good luck.
    Using Preware reinstall the theme that hasn't been completely removed, then remove it again. This should fix the problem.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    Well I guess I should have worded it a little more clearer....Ok so the Theme involved is called Heavy Metal under the Theme category in the themes(Preware). I did do a Luna restart prior to putting on a new theme... If I put a new theme it installs correctly. When I uninstall the theme, whatever theme it is, my phone seems to think that Heavy Metal is the default. I did try the reinstall (Heavy Metal) and then uninstall but that doesn't work. Again this isn't a super huge issue, but it would be nice just to get it back to normal.
    I would try the install/remove one more time. If that doesn't work, the only thing I can think of before doctoring would be to try this: http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation