1.    #1  
    OK I was having problem just getting the WOSQI just to work in the first place, I broke my phone, got a new one now it works fine which is great....LOVE this site NOW

Tried to install a theme as per the directions in the How to Install a Theme thread. When I hit "Load Theme" I get this message:

Sorry, themeing is currently disabled until the new themeing specification is put into place.

I have followed the directions to the letter and still get this message so not sure what to do next.

Thanks for any and all advice, can't wait to change the look on my phone, and REALLY LOVE that LED TORCH whoever made that, YOU ROCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    OK I was having problem just getting the WOSQI just to work in the first place, I broke my phone, got a new one now it works fine which is great....LOVE this site NOW

Tried to install a theme as per the directions in the How to Install a Theme thread. When I hit "Load Theme" I get this message:

Sorry, themeing is currently disabled until the new themeing specification is put into place.

I have followed the directions to the letter and still get this message so not sure what to do next.

Thanks for any and all advice, can't wait to change the look on my phone, and REALLY LOVE that LED TORCH whoever made that, YOU ROCK!

the message means that the themeing feature is not available on the version of quickinstall you have, you might wana get an older version like 2.96 or a newer version than the one you got, i think the latest versions got themeing working again....or use Preware, just google it its easy to install.
  3.    #3  
    ok thanks for the help... I actually figured out the preware solution before i came back and read the reply. This phone keeps getting better and better, come a long ways from 6 months ago when I was seriously doubting whether or not I made a good decision on my phone choice. Thanks again