Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Cool theme! I like it a lot.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    LOVE this theme... it's far and away my favorite for WebOS. It's pretty much EXACTLY what I'm looking for. The launcher icon is sweet.

A few minor changes...

Can you do something with the background for the dialer? It isn't as clean as the rest of the theme and overall just doesn't seem to flow. Maybe just a plain, flat black.

The patch everyone is looking for is called "Scrim Translucent" in Preware.

Would love a few more custom battery patches... I use the rotated battery and percentage myself.

The USB drive mode is especially nice.

There really isn't anything else not to like. It's truly what WebOS should look like... very clean, very chic. If a operating system can be sexy... this is.
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by AllOut007 View Post
    LOVE this theme... it's far and away my favorite for WebOS. It's pretty much EXACTLY what I'm looking for. The launcher icon is sweet.

A few minor changes...

Can you do something with the background for the dialer? It isn't as clean as the rest of the theme and overall just doesn't seem to flow. Maybe just a plain, flat black.

The patch everyone is looking for is called "Scrim Translucent" in Preware.

Would love a few more custom battery patches... I use the rotated battery and percentage myself.

The USB drive mode is especially nice.

There really isn't anything else not to like. It's truly what WebOS should look like... very clean, very chic. If a operating system can be sexy... this is.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll have a look at the dialer this week, see what I can create that looks sexy
    It looks nice but the icons could use some work.
    I am still running this theme on my pixi and simply loving it.
    Its really nice, I thank you for making it! and cant wait for you version 2 =)
    i love the lock screen from your display picture.
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    umm dang it ! Wrong thread again !
    ĦṔ-ḶøØṫ-ŦḯØη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234