1.    #1  
    I have a macbook and tried downloading it and it worked. BUt when i went to open it the question is asked about webos doctor. I clicked yes and then it just shuts me out. What do I do?
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

* Java 1.6
    o For Mac OS X, once you've installed Java 1.6, run /Application/Utilities/Java/Java Preferences. Then click and drag Jave SE 6 to top of both list, and exit the program. This will set Java 1.6 as the default version to use.
    Not sure if that will assist your problem, but make sure you have java correctly installed. I don't own a mac but from what I've read there shouldn't be an issue if everything was installed right. If not, hopefully someone with a mac can help ya out
    Quote Originally Posted by photomusician View Post
    I have a macbook and tried downloading it and it worked. BUt when i went to open it the question is asked about webos doctor. I clicked yes and then it just shuts me out. What do I do?
    Follow the installation guide from the thread posted above. And download your webos-doctor version from here Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals