Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    just finished it please check it out.
    BluePreprintTHEME.

BluePreprintTHEME.

Last edited by jordan23945bulls; 07/08/2010 at 10:11 PM.
    cool. what to icons look like beyond the standard icons shown above (like app catalog and preware apps)??
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    cool. what to icons look like beyond the standard icons shown above (like app catalog and preware apps)??
    im sorry what?
    He wants to know if other applications beyond the pre-installed ones will have the chalky looking icons as well.

Otherwise, this is awesome, so much so I'm almost tempted to leave my Blackout Grunge theme for it!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    He wants to know if other applications beyond the pre-installed ones will have the chalky looking icons as well.

Otherwise, this is awesome, so much so I'm almost tempted to leave my Blackout Grunge theme for it!
    ohh haha yeah the facebook icon changes and a bunch of others change also. And you should! I'll promise you'll like the theme.
    Wow it's awesome. A+

You don't happen to have any alternatives to Finder as the launcher icon do you? (It's always sorta creeped me out.)
    Really cool! I love it.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Wow it's awesome. A+

You don't happen to have any alternatives to Finder as the launcher icon do you? (It's always sorta creeped me out.)
    ha no I like it xD loll
    looks pretty cool. Good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I still love the theme as a whole but didn't notice Mr. Finder, or the fact that the music app is an iPod. Very sneaky.

I think I'li wait for a Palm theme.

(It is still great work graphically!)
    You should probably remove Finder as it could be construed as a copyright violation.
  12.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen00 View Post
    You should probably remove Finder as it could be construed as a copyright violation.
    oh then i should remove it off my mac os x theme also. ha
    I wouldn't say so much there, as it is a bit of a homage, but yeah, it would probably be a good idea. Not that it's ever very likely that the Apple popo will ever find you out, but still, whole websites have been taken down for less.
    Nice! Just installed it.

Now im just trying to figure out how to add my own icons... (I use Pronto Dialer on my launch bar versus the original phone app.)

Ive been using the Buuf Remade 1.4 theme for a long time.
  15.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    Nice! Just installed it.

Now im just trying to figure out how to add my own icons... (I use Pronto Dialer on my launch bar versus the original phone app.)

Ive been using the Buuf Remade 1.4 theme for a long time.
    what icons?
    jordan what patch do you have that puts the oval around your clock and give the glowing effect to your battery?
    and does the accuweather icon update and show the tempature in the same type of font/icon?
  18. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Very unique! Thanks for making this.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    what icons?
    I use pronto dialer on my launch bar instead of the native phone app... I already figured out how to replace the pronto icon with the one you used for for the native phone.

Thanks for the theme... love it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast