1.    #1  
    awesome xD Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer

THEME LINK(IN .ZIP): MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

EDIT- ADDED LINK FOR THEME IN .ZIP AT MEGAUPLOAD ^^^^

READ!!!! ***THIS THEME INCLUDES TWO PATCHES*** AND PLEASE CHECK OUT THE LINK FOR PICTURE OF THE FINISHED WORK THATS ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU SEE WHAT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE xD....if you are using any of the two patches included on this theme please remove bfore installing theme.

#1:browser_startpage_listview_style.patch by StoneRyno
    this file is replaced by this patch "/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.browser/images/bookmark-overlay.png" so i attached the original for when you want to uninstall just send it using quickinstall.

#2:misc-scrim-multi-v2.patch by 2sslow

I designed this theme for my personal use and I think i did an awesome job so i hope you guys enjoy it too.

THE PATCHES ARE A MUST IF YOU WANT THE GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS THEME. FIRST PATCH MAKES BOOKMARK ICONS IN BROWSER SMALLER AND THE SECOND PATCH ENABLES SCRIMING FOR SOME APPLICATIONS LIKE MESSAGING, PHONE, EMAIL, blah blah blah....

I updated the icons, now they have a picture of what the application is+smiley and added some more, for some reason the calendar icon doesnt show, ill try to fix this if possible as soon as i can.

IF YOU DONT ALREADY HAVE ONE, CREATE A "scrims" FOLDER ON THE ROOT OF YOUR PRE'S USB MEMORY AND COPY THE IMAGES INSIDE THIS FOLDER.(IF YOU NEED HELP PLEASE SEARCH THE FORUM FOR HOW THE SCRIM PATCH IS USED, IF YOU CANT FIND ANYTHING THEN CONTACT ME N I WILL TRY TO HELP.)

PLZ!!!!!! dont be dishonest and steal other people's work, a themer by the name "SUPERMAN_N_CAMO" is currently using the emoticons i made for this theme on a theme called "tinks" without even giving me credit for it...well all im trying to say is please if youre going to use someone else's work let them know or at least give them the credit they deserve for the all the hard work we put on these themes we make, i think im speaking for a lot of themers out there....well thats all and dont forget to rate and comment! xD

LINKS FOR SCRIM IMAGES IN .ZIP:
    Download scrims.zip for free on uploading.com
    or
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

PICTURE OF FINISHED WORK: http://i27.tinypic.com/ejwt1i.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gothikzoul; 07/13/2010 at 02:57 PM.
    No zip file on here instead?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    No zip file on here instead?
    i tried to attach the zip for the theme but it kept saying "upload failed" so i added a link for it at megaupload, ill try to fix this later.