I have a verizon pixi have dowloaded preware but the only themes i can find on preware are themes for the virtual keybaord....and have tried downloading themes on the quick install and cant get it to work. Am i doing somthing wrong or can you not download themes on a pixi???
    This theme is for the Pre and the Pixi, I don't know if there are others, but there should be.
    Suave for the Palm Pre Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    in preware do you have themes enabled in the drop down menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by mw87 View Post
    I have a verizon pixi have dowloaded preware but the only themes i can find on preware are themes for the virtual keybaord....and have tried downloading themes on the quick install and cant get it to work. Am i doing somthing wrong or can you not download themes on a pixi???
    turn your prethemer feed on on preware. Top right drop down menu>manage feeds> look for the prethemer feed on. Exit out and start preware again. You should have about 1500 themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    This theme is for the Pre and the Pixi, I don't know if there are others, but there should be.
    [url= for the Palm Pre Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer[/url]
    how is this going to help him?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    how is this going to help him?
    I don't have a Pixi, the Suave theme was the only one that came up when I did a search for Pixi themes. Maybe more themers should mention that their themes are for the Pixi as well.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation