Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    i just finished my 2nd theme this week. check it out let me know if u like the calendar is not done yet. calendar done.
    PURPRE THEME.

    PURPRE THEME.

    PURPRE THEME.

  2. #2  
    For the passionate purple fan, I think you have a winner. You achieved the difficult to pair descriptions of both Dark and Vibrant. I'd call it a success.

    One critique - the mail envelope is upside down. The point in the center, should point down, not up.

    Good job. How about a dark and vibrant green?
  3. #3  
    Looks nice! - is there a reason it's usually the Calendar Icon that isn't modified in Themes?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    For the passionate purple fan, I think you have a winner. You achieved the difficult to pair descriptions of both Dark and Vibrant. I'd call it a success.

    One critique - the mail envelope is upside down. The point in the center, should point down, not up.

    Good job. How about a dark and vibrant green?
    it's actually not upside down xD that's how I made it see the paper coming out? And I don't know, maybe
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scstock View Post
    Looks nice! - is there a reason it's usually the Calendar Icon that isn't modified in Themes?
    thanks. And the calendar is modified that's my calendar from my mac os x theme I just didn't have time to change it to the one I made for this one.
  6. #6  
    I haven't been much for themes, but that is beautiful.
  7.    #7  
    thanks
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scstock View Post
    Looks nice! - is there a reason it's usually the Calendar Icon that isn't modified in Themes?
    check the calendar now
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it's actually not upside down xD that's how I made it see the paper coming out? And I don't know, maybe
    It is more interesting to have unusual touches. I like it.
  10. #10  
    cool.....very....very nice

Posting Permissions